All the Cuteness

I can't get enough of the 1 Hour Basket. It's fun with the pairing of different fabric patterns. It's functional because you know, it holds stuff. And it's easy. Very easy. Oh, and you can do all sorts of customizing. So after making a few and then making another Stacy Iest Hsu doll Lil' Red and then seeing the cutest little block patterns from Burlap and Blossom, I decided to combine them all into a Lil' Red basket.
Oh Meh Gawd!  Can we discuss the cuteness! 
as you can see, we have already lost the cape but she is still cute
I just love Stacy Iest Hsu's dolls.  They can be a bit finicky to sew considering the delicate nature of them however, even with them being kinda delicate they still hold up to the kinda love given by a 5 year old.  You know the kinda love of being thrown on the floor and walked on a stuffed into a purse? 
Now onto the basket.  I LUV this basket pattern.  I've made 5 of them now.  But until this one I hadn't added anything extra.  When I found the Burlap and Blossom block patterns I knew I had to combine the two.  So there ya have it.  Lil' Red's lil' basket home. 
Never mind the sideways hearts.  I was in such a hurry to get this put together that I just started cutting up the fabric with no regard to the print.  Also, I was in such a hurry that I miss-measured which meant I had to make the basket more of a square than a rectangle.  Oh well, it' still adorable and my Pea Pod still loves it. 
I can't wait to get the fabric for Coral so I can make her a mermaid basket.  I think this is going to be a thing.  I love Stacy's fabric dolls so much and I want to make them all and I think the addition of the basket is just perfect.  All I need now is the books to go along with the characters.  I'm gonna need my girl to keep liking little dollies for a long time or else I'm gonna have to start selling them because I just can't get enough of them.  Sew Perfect. 
 

 


Comments

Popular Posts