Pea Pod's Granny Square

I think a scrappy quilt is the charm bracelets of the fabric world. At least I love them in the same way.  Little bits of story in every charm or block for that matter.
I wanted my little Pea Pod to have a sweet scrappy quilt to cudle under.  After watching 3and3quarters video on how to sew a granny square, I got to it. It really is simple enough. Initially I did sew all the blocks together without sashing but quickly realized it was a no go.
I can't even with these little heart/hand made tags.  So cute. Rec'd in a Sew Sampler box.


So I set out to rip and sash the blocks. Good decision, the sashing adds enough size to the quilt to make it almost a twin size.  I love this little quilt so very much and hope she loves it for years and years.
 




Comments

Popular Posts