Nebulous


What do I want? What do I want my life to look like in 1, 5, 10 years?  How can I get to that dream place?  Struggling with these questions on a daily has made me think that I need to really set my life picture on a solid place. 

What do I want my life to look like in the coming years?  I think I need to look at the end goal before looking at the milestones along the way.  I want to be in a house on some acreage homeschooling my kiddos. That’s it. Simple but complex. I could really get down to the nitty gritty and explain how I see my daily life on said homestead homeschooling said kiddos, but that’s too much for any blog post. I can say that I see myself as fulfilled in this setting. 

Simple life yes, but the complexity lies in the how to get there. The steps are nebulous.

Comments

Popular Posts