Getting back on my road and following my map


It’s been so long since I’ve felt ease with my life direction. You know that feeling you get when things are just spinning all around you?  You feel like you should be going somewhere but don’t have a direction to go.  There a lot of false starts but you soon throw it into reverse and park it where you were waiting again to find the next road.

Let me say figuring out my end goal and setting my eyes on that has been a huge help in my recent sense of fulfillment. Seems that once I really set that goal in my mind all the other things fell into place.  Not that I’m there yet, not even sure I’ve started the car to go, but the destination has been flagged.

Ok, that is enough metaphors for one post.  I’m going back to work now.

Comments

Popular Posts